Terms and Conditions
This is www.redlondon.co.uk, a website operated by the B&J. Your use of this website and your purchase of products from it is subject to the following Terms & Conditions, which you are deemed to accept by using the website.
1. Additional Terms
The purpose of this website is to enable users such as yourself to have a good quality source of products and information that you can make full use of for your own private benefit. However, we also need to ensure that this website is not abused or unfairly exploited which is why we have to impose certain conditions on your use of it. Subject to what is said below material from this website may be downloaded, viewed, listened to (where appropriate), printed, copied on the hard disk of your computer, photocopied in reasonable numbers and used for your own personal, non-commercial purposes or those of your friends and family as a personal retail and information resource in good faith ONLY. Any other type of use requires our prior written agreement.
3. The nature of our service
We, B&J group, sell products through www.redlondon.co.uk therefore when you enter into a contract through this website you are entering into a contract with B&J Group which you pay B&J Group the purchase price and the delivery charges (all inclusive of VAT where this is payable) and B&J Group accepts responsibility for arranging the delivery of the products all in accordance with the these terms and conditions.
4. No commercial use
This website is for your personal non-commercial use only. You may not use this website or any of its content or products for any commercial purpose, including re-selling products by any means.
On certain parts of this website we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to:
1. provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”);
2. ensure that you and your household do not secure more than one account; and
3. maintain and promptly update the Registration Data (by updating it on the website in the your account section, or by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org ) to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
6. Submission of information/data
7. Your username and password
The registration processes on this website will involve you being allocated with a unique username and/or password that gives you access to your website account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your website account. You agree to:
1. immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or website account or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com, and
2. ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any claims, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, including indirect, consequential or economic losses of profit arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
8. Availability, prices and information
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. All sizes shown are those originally specified by the manufacturer/supplier of the items and shown on the items, where displayed. Where applicable, equivalent UK standard sizes are shown via the website’s sizing guide. We try to ensure that the product colour is as accurate as possible, but the colours shown may vary depending upon the setting of your computer monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour shown will accurately reflect the colour upon delivery. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Stamp Trading does not promise that products advertised on the website are necessarily available, and all products are offered for sale subject to availability.
The price of the products shall be the price listed on the website on the date of your order inclusive of any applicable UK VAT but exclusive of delivery charges which are payable by you. Please read Section 12 for full details of the delivery charges. This means that the total price paid by you for the product is always the same, regardless of whether or not UK VAT is chargeable on the sale of the product. All prices on the website are in UK pounds sterling and must be paid in full, including delivery charges, except where discounts are offered on the website.
If you are viewing the website from any country in Europe (including the Republic of Ireland) the price of the products in UK pounds sterling may not automatically be converted into the equivalent price in Euros based on the current exchange rate applicable at the time you are browsing the product on the website. Due to fluctuations in the foreign exchange rate, the price of a product displayed in Euros is subject to change and may be different as between different browsing sessions. This means that a price of a product you are viewing may be different from the price you have previously viewed for that product in a previous browsing session. The price in Euros that is displayed to you at the time you place a product in your bag shall be the price you pay for that particular product (and shall not be subject to change) provided that you click the “submit payment” button within the same session and the product has not been released from your order because the session has expired or you have left the website.
Due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
9. Restrictions on the number of products purchased during Sale Period
Products offered for sale through the website are offered in discreet sales, comprising one or more items. The number of units of any particular item that you may purchase will be limited to an amount set by B&J Group, which may vary between sales. Attempts to purchase more than this number of a single item may result in your entire order being rejected and/or your disqualification from the website. For the avoidance of doubt, placing single or multiple orders in respect of the same sale where the total number of products exceeds the stated amount of a given item is prohibited under this rule.
10. Ordering on the website
Once you click on the “submit payment” button B&J Group will treat the order as an offer by you to purchase the products subject to these terms and conditions. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order. When you place an order we will send you an order acknowledgement and email receipt of your order containing all of the details of your order. This is NOT an acceptance by us of your order but is simply a confirmation that we have received your offer to purchase products. At this point we will pre-authorise the charging of your credit card with the total value of the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we dispatch your order at which point you will be charged and we will send you a dispatch confirmation email. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation Email to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non acceptance of an order may be as a result of one of the following: the product ordered being out of stock; our inability to obtain the authorisation of payment or failing security checks; the identification of an error within the product information, including price and promotion; you not meeting the eligibility to order as set out in the Terms and Conditions. The terms of your order will be made available to you on request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org but we advise you to also print off and retain B&J Group confirmation of the order for your records.
In the event that an item is out of stock, you will be informed as soon as practically possible. Where all items in an order are unavailable, the order relating to the unavailable item will be cancelled and a full refund will be made including any delivery charges. Where some items in an order are unavailable, those that are available will be dispatched and a refund will be made for those that are unavailable. Delivery charges will still apply.
You agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
11. Gift messaging and Invitations
Any gift message service or service enabling users to invite their friends to become members of the website offered is for your personal and non-commercial use only. We do not pre-screen any messages posted onto the website, although we reserve the right to monitor messages from time to time. You are fully responsible for any material which you send to any person via the gift or invitation messaging service on the website. You guarantee that any messages posted on the website to be sent to a third party by us on your behalf will not contain any obscene, vulgar, rude, racist, threatening or defamatory language which may cause any distress to any person or be unlawful. B&J Group accepts no liability for any gift or invitation messages which do not comply with this condition. We reserve the right to remove the service at any time and to refuse to send or display messages entirely at our own discretion without prior notice or liability to you.
All products will be delivered to the address that you indicate when you complete the “dispatch” page of the website and risk of damage to or loss of the products shall pass to you at the time of delivery even if the products have not been received by you in person. All delivery charges shown on the website are inclusive of any applicable UK VAT. This means that the total price you pay for the delivery service is always the same, regardless of whether or not UK VAT is chargeable on the delivery service. Any times quoted for delivery in section 12 are approximate only and B&J Group shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products howsoever caused. If only part of your order is available, we will despatch the items that are in stock and cancel the out of stock items. You will not be charged for any items that are not sent to you. B&J Group shall confirm each order in writing by sending you a receipt along with your products.
When we deliver the products, you (or the recipient of the products if different) may be required to sign an electronic device on receipt of the products. This signature will be used as proof that we have delivered the products.
If we are unable to deliver the products to the delivery address, we will be entitled to leave the products with a residential neighbour that is located no more than 50m away from the delivery address. If we are unable to leave the products with a neighbour, our delivery partner may retain the products and try to make contact with you in order to rearrange delivery or make the products available for you to collect. Any rearranged deliveries may be subject to an additional charge that shall be notified to you. If we or our delivery partners are unable to get in contact with you within a reasonable amount of time or if we are not provided with a new address for delivery within a reasonable amount of time, we shall be at liberty to take the products back to our warehouse and dispose of them as we see fit.
Please be aware that any orders placed for items purchased from consignment sales are not immediately available for delivery.
An estimated date of dispatch will be quoted on your order confirmation. However, this may be subject to change as we are only able to dispatch these orders once the items are received from our suppliers.
For any orders placed that consist of both consignment and non-consignment items, the order will only be dispatched once all the items on the order are available within our warehouse.
With regards to payment of consignment sales orders, this will automatically be debited from your account prior to dispatch.
Ordering for international delivery
We currently deliver to the following countries in Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
For certain legal and logistical reasons, most but not all of our products are eligible for delivery outside the United Kingdom. Please check the individual product details to see if this applies to any of your particular products.
13. Delivery information
Delivery Service How long will it take Price
Standard Usually 2-3 working days from despatch £3.99
Next Day Orders placed by 1:00pm Monday to Thursday, will be delivered next day – Monday to Friday. £7.99
1. Delivery times are approximate only. B&J Group shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products howsoever caused
2. Orders placed after 1:00pm on Thursday will be delivered on Monday.
3. Orders placed after 1:00pm on Friday and throughout Saturday and Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
4. (Above excludes public holidays)
5. Some deliveries do require a signature.
6. We use a range of different delivery services to make sure your parcel can get to you in good time. Usually our deliveries are made by Hermes, Interlink DPD, Parcelforce Royal Mail, Yodel or UPS, Monday to Friday 7:00am to 7:00pm, Royal Mail may also deliver up to 12pm on Saturday. Your order will be shipped to you as soon as possible, subject to payment card authorisation and stock availability. If we receive your order by 2pm your parcel will usually be shipped the same day. If your order is sent to you in two separate parcels you will only be charged one delivery fee.
7. For some sales, such as Special Order, the delivery options offered may differ from those shown above. In such cases; delivery options, costs, and the time from order to when you can expect to receive your goods, will be made clear when you checkout. Rest assured we’ll make sure to get you your Redlondon goods as fast as we can.
8. Orders can be sent to anywhere in the UK and selected countries in Europe. If you would like to have your orders sent to separate addresses, please complete a separate order for each address, each order will incur an individual delivery fee.
9. During designated promotional periods, orders for more than £350 may qualify for free Standard delivery (UK only, excluding Ireland), consignment orders will be dispatched for delivery once stock is available (your estimated dispatch date will be shown on your order confirmation email). Giftcards, vouchers and postage and packaging do not contribute to the total order value.
10. We cannot support next day delivery or guarantee delivery within our usual timescales to a small number of areas, namely the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isle of Scilly. We regret that we are unable to deliver to BFPL, PO Box or any other mail forwarding addresses.
11. Deliveries to these postcodes can take up to 7 working days: AB, BT, DD8-11, FK, G8, GY, IV, JE, KA27- 28, PA (excluding PA76), PH, and TR21-25.
12. Deliveries to these postcodes can take up to 12 working days: HS, IM, KW, PA76 and ZE.
13. All deliveries will be made according to the carrier’s standard procedures. On occasions our standard delivery service may be recorded and as such require a signature, and all of our Next Day services require a signature upon delivery. If a signature is required and no-one is able to sign for your delivery, or if it cannot be delivered to a neighbour or left in a safe place, it may be taken back to the carrier’s depot, awaiting redelivery instructions or collection. When this happens Interlink DPD, Parcelforce, Royal Mail, Hermes, Yodel or UPS will issue a “Sorry we missed you” or “While you were out” card. You can then arrange for redelivery, or pick the item up in person.
With goods sold by Red London on a consignment basis, please note the dispatch date will be stated on the product page and Red London is unable to alter these in any way.
Express / Tracked – Usually 2-8 working days from dispatch – from £14.99
14. Delivery times are approximate only. B&J Group shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products howsoever caused.
15. (Above excludes public holidays)
16. If you would like to have your orders sent to separate addresses, please complete a separate order for each address, each order will incur an individual delivery fee.
17. All deliveries will be made according to the carrier’s standard procedures. On occasions our standard delivery service may be recorded and as such require a signature, and all of our Express / Tracked services require a signature upon delivery. If a signature is required and no-one is able to sign for your delivery, or if it cannot be delivered to a neighbour or left in a safe place, it may be taken back to the carrier’s depot, awaiting redelivery instructions or collection. When this happens Interlink DPD, Parcelforce, Royal Mail, Hermes, Yodel or UPS will issue a “Sorry we missed you” or “While you were out” card. You can then arrange for redelivery, or pick the item up in person.
Where we deliver products abroad, you agree that we will act on your behalf to export the products and will complete the relevant export formalities in your own name.
Where we deliver products abroad, the recipient of those products will be the importer of the products. As such it is your responsibility to check that any products ordered comply with the relevant national, state, or federal import laws and regulations and that there are not any local law or jurisdictional restrictions that may affect the delivery of your products to their intended destination. As the importer of the products, the recipient is responsible for all customs formalities for the import of the products. To the extent that it is payable, the recipient will be required to pay any tax, levy or other charge (including any import duty and customs entry charge) that may be imposed as a result of any national, state, or federal import law or requirements in the country where the products are being delivered.
15. Promotional Codes and Invite Rewards
In these terms and conditions a “Promotional Code” means a promotional code, including an Invite Reward as defined in the paragraph below, issued for redemption against orders placed on the Red London website at the domain www.redlondon.co.uk (the “Website”) except where a promotional code states that these terms and conditions do not apply. RedLondon is owned by the B&J Group and redlondon.co.uk is operated by B&J and any Promotional Codes are issued by B&J.
An “Invite Reward” is a Promotional Code issued to an existing member who has referred the Website to a person who goes on to become a member of the Website and buys one or more products using the Website.
References to “you”, “your” and “yours” are references to a member of the Website (a “Red London Member”) to whom a Promotional Code is or may potentially be issued.
1. Promotional Codes can only be held and redeemed by a Red London Member.
2. Promotional Code can only be redeemed by the Red London Member originally provided with the Promotional Code. A Promotional Code cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person.
3. Codes can only be redeemed at the time at which the order is made by following the instructions provided to you through the Website from time to time. A Promotional Code cannot be used in relation to an order after the order has been placed.
4. Each Promotional Code has an expiry date. This expiry date will be communicated to you when you are provided with the Promotional Code. You must redeem the Promotional Code before the expiry date or it becomes void. No replacement Promotional Codes will be issued.
5. There are no restrictions on the number of Promotional Codes you can accumulate. No more than one Promotional Code can be used for each order unless otherwise specified. A Promotional Code cannot be used in conjunction with or in association with any other promotional offer from Red London unless otherwise notified to you.
6. Where you return an item from Red London, B&J Group is not obliged to reissue a new Promotional Code to replace the one used.
7. Where a Promotional Code stipulates a minimum spend, the monetary value (after application of the Promotional Code) of the order for which the Promotional Code is used must be higher than the stipulated minimum spend.
8. The discount value of a Promotional Code will be notified to you at the time at which the Promotional Code is provided to you.
9. Where the discount provided by a Promotional Code is calculated by reference to the order value, the order value shall be deemed to exclude the postage cost.
10. Where a discount is provided by the promotional voucher the discount will not be valid against Clearance Items.
11. A Promotional Code cannot be used for more than one order unless otherwise notified to you upon issue of a Promotional Code.
12. A Promotional Code cannot be used for an order where the stated discount value of the Promotional Code is greater than or equal to the value of the order before application of the Promotional Code.
13. Promotional Codes have no cash redemption value and you shall not be entitled to any cash payment from B&J Group in respect of the redemption of the Promotional Code.
14. B&J Group may at its sole discretion deem a Promotional Code void.
15. You must make a minimum monetary payment of £1 when redeeming a Promotional Code.
16. Any type of Promotional Codes or the terms of this Promotional Code programme may be terminated or its terms and conditions amended by Gizmo Gadgets at any time.
17. Any other restrictions or conditions notified at any time and by any means to you upon the issue of a Promotional Code shall apply in relation to that Promotional Code.
18. The following terms and conditions also apply specifically to a Promotional Code which is an Invite Reward:
1. B&J Group is under no obligation to issue an Invite Reward in any circumstances. Where B&J Group in its sole discretion decides to issue an Invite Reward, it will be in the following circumstances:
1. You have invited a person (the “Invitee”) who is not already a Red London Member to become a Red London Member;
2. The Invitee is known to you personally;
3. The Invitee becomes a Red London Member;
4. After having become a Red London Member the Invitee purchases an item from Red London within 180 days of being invited to become a Red London Member, and does not return the item within the period during which he is entitled to return the item (normally 14 days from the date of delivery, although a different period may be apply in relation to certain products).
2. Where the Invitee makes an order containing multiple items, an Invite Reward will be awarded unless the Invitee returns all of the items ordered.
3. You will be informed by email of full details of the Invite Reward when all of the conditions set out in paragraph 20 above have been fulfilled. You will receive an email for each Invite Reward earned.
4. This promotion does not apply to members of the same household.
5. A minimum spend of £50 applies on all Invite Reward vouchers. Giftcards, vouchers, and postage and packaging do not contribute to the total order value.
6. All invite reward vouchers are valid for 10 days
7. There is no limit on the number of people that you can invite to join the Website.
8. There is no limit on the number of Invite Rewards you can collect in total. You may not collect more than one Invite Reward per Invitee.
9. The number of Invite Rewards you can use when placing an order is 1, and you must always make a minimum monetary payment of £35 when placing an order and the total value of the Promotional Code for an order must not be greater than or equal to the value of the order before application of the Promotional Codes.
10. The discount value of Invite Rewards may vary: the discount value of an Invite Reward will be notified to you at the time of issue to you of that Invite Reward.
11. You may not invite a person to become a Red London Member where:
1. the person is not known to you personally; unless you are inviting via a personal and non-commercial blog, social networking page or similar
2. you are operating in the course of your business; or
3. your reasons for making the invitation include directly or indirectly profiting financially from the invitation other than by earning Invite Rewards.
12. Without prejudice to other terms and conditions applicable to your membership of the Website, if B&J Group suspects that you have breached or intend to breach any of these terms and conditions or that you are otherwise using or have used your membership of the Website in a way that B&J Group deems to be inappropriate, B&J Group may take any steps that it believes appropriate in relation to your membership of the Website in order to prevent such actions, including revoking an Invite Reward or terminating your membership of the Website.
All other general terms and conditions displayed on the Website (including but not limited to terms and conditions relating to the membership of the Website or to purchases from the Website) shall apply.
16. Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards
1. Redlondon.co.uk gift cards and e-gift cards may be used to pay in full or in part, online or by phone, for any item(s) offered for sale on redlondon.co.uk with the exception of gift cards or e-gift cards. Our normal terms & conditions of sale apply.
2. Red London gift cards and e-gift cards may only be used to pay for goods in the same currency as the gift card or e-gift card. They are available in GBP for the UK and Euros for Europe.
3. If goods purchased exceed the value of the gift card(s) or e-gift card(s) used, then the balance must be paid by debit/credit card or pay pal.
4. If you have paid for a purchase using a gift card or e-gift card, any refund for that purchase (e.g. for returned goods) will be credited back to the gift card. If you have paid for a purchase using both a gift card and a credit/debit card, then any refund for the purchase will be made first to the gift card and then to the debit/credit card/Pay Pal.
5. Any unused gift card or e-gift card balance will be retained on the card for up to 24 months from the date of issue, or 90 day with a balance of zero.
6. Gift cards and e-gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
7. Redlondon.co.uk reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary for fraud prevention purposes, including the withholding or cancellation of any gift card balance.
8. Redlondon.co.uk prohibits the resale of gift cards or e-gift cards by any third party.
9. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Please notify us of your intention to return items within 14 days of receiving your order. Our return address is Red London, YOUR ORDER NUMBER, Mayfair house, Head Office, 314 Summer Lane, Birmingham, B19 3RH. Once B&J Group has issued you with a return authorisation code, the goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt of the authorisation code for UK orders and 14 days from receipt for non UK orders. The code must be included with the items when they are returned. Items must be returned with their original packaging with tags still attached. You may not return products if they have been damaged (in our reasonable opinion) as a result of wear and tear, deliberate damage, accidental damage (by you), negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow manufacturer instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the goods without manufacturer approval. Please note that your right to return products does NOT apply to products which fall into the following categories unless they are faulty: jewellery for piercings, swimwear and lingerie, unsealed hosiery, unsealed DVDs or CDs, in the case of an item with a hygiene seal you must not remove the seal prior to returning the item or B&J Group will not accept the return.
If you wish to be refunded for your order you must return the products to us at your own cost. You are responsible for the items until they are received at the return address and thus we advise customers to use a special delivery service when returning items and to retain their proof of postage until receipt is confirmed by email.
Where incorrect or damaged items are received we will cover the cost of the return postage and this will be advised with the return authorisation code.
Please kindly refrain from sending your return to our store address. This is our registered office only, and any returned items unfortunately cannot be accepted at this address.
B&J will confirm any return by email, you should expect your refund within 10 working days for UK orders and 20 working days for non UK orders from dispatch of your returned items.
This does not affect your rights to claim for defective or faulty goods or workmanship under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) or the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
Please note: Items of clothing will arrive with a security tag attached. Please do not remove this security tag if you would like to return the item to us as unwanted. We are unable to accept any items returned to us if the security tag has been removed and items will be returned to sender without refund.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us. This right extends from the day after you received your order up until 7 working days after your order has been placed, provided you give us written notice. Where products are delivered to a destination in Europe (including the Republic of Ireland), you may cancel your order within 21 working days of receipt of the products. For all deliveries, this is with the exception of certain items “which by their nature cannot be returned”.
1. You must notify us in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order. To cancel your order under the DSRs, email email@example.com or write to us at: Notice of Contract Cancellation, Customer Service Department, Red London, Mayfair House, 314 Summer Lane, Birmingham, B19 3RH.
2. We recommend that you insure the return shipment and retain proof of sending via a trackable service. Please return your shipment to Red London, Mayfair house, Head Office, 314 Summer Lane, Birmingham, B19 3RH.
3. Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
4. In order for us to refund a product, it must be unworn, unmarked and in perfect condition with its tags still on and where possible in its original packaging (when included in your delivery, the authenticity card should be returned).
5. Within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation, we will refund the full value of your order including shipping costs. Should we not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation as described above up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
19. Limitation of liability
B&J Group liability to you is limited to refunding the price of the products. B&J Group is not responsible to you to any greater extent and in particular is not liable to you for any financial loss, loss of profits, loss of revenue or any indirect or consequential loss that you may incur as a consequence of its failure to comply with these terms and conditions of sale. B&J Group is also not liable to you for any loss or damage that has been caused as a result of you or the recipient not taking, accepting or rearranging delivery of the products within a reasonable amount of time. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in these terms and conditions shall serve to exclude or limit B&J Group liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by B&J Group negligence or the negligence of it’s officers or employees.
20. Overseas customers
As B&J Group is a United Kingdom company, all prices on the website and set out on any order for products are in UK pounds sterling. If you are viewing the website from any country in Europe (including the Republic of Ireland) the price of the products in UK pounds sterling may not be automatically converted into the equivalent price in Euros. Please read section 7 for a more detailed explanation of this.
If you are placing an order from outside of the UK your card issuer may convert the charge into your local currency from the price displayed in Euros. The website and these terms and conditions have been designed to be in accordance with UK law. Whilst B&J Group may, at its discretion, consider orders from outside the UK, B&J Group give no warranty, express or implied, that the website or the placing of any order through the website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any sales or services not permitted under your local law are not offered to you. Furthermore, B&J Group reserves the right to refuse any order at its discretion from overseas customers and it will have no obligation to provide you with any reasons for refusing an order.
21. Prohibited use of the website
You agree not to use this website:
1. to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website except where expressly permitted on the website;
2. to disseminate advertisements or for any other commercial purposes (which would include using the Website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
3. to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from this website to any third party except where expressly permitted on this website;
4. in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms;
5. to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
6. to disseminate any material which is abusive, defamatory or obscene, may harass, offend or inconvenience any person, applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or criminal activity or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any person;
7. to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
8. in any way that might infringe third party privacy or other rights, is unlawful or that might bring B&J Group or any of its sister or parent companies or subsidiaries into disrepute; or
9. to post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
22. User-submitted content
The Site offers pages to which you can contribute content. Where you elect to do so, you accept that you grant to B&J a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence B&J sole discretion) to publish and use all such content (or any part of it, which may be edited, cropped or otherwise modified by B&J’s discretion) in any way and at any time on the Website and on or in other of Gizmo Gadgets websites and publications, in any media. You or the copyright owner shall however remain the owner of copyright in any such content and shall be free to republish it wherever you or the owner so wish, subject to any other restraints.
23. Links to other websites
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to our control, their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
24. Computer viruses
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the website.
25. Competition terms and conditions
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers. Depending on the nature of the competition there may be additional rules imposed by us (or selected third parties) and each such offer may be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
1. Promotions are open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. B&J and the promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
5. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
7. It is assumed that by entering competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer is in agreement to time off. When dates are specified they cannot be altered.
8. Depending on the nature of the prize, its use or enjoyment may be subject to further conditions or restrictions.
9. Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
10. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent(s) to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on this website at any time.
11. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of B&J (and its subsidiaries), the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
12. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
13. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
14. B&J will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
15. The promotional draw is held by B&J Group.
16. The names and counties of the major prize winners will be made available following receipt of an appropriately worded letter sent to B&J Group and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope. B&J Group reserves the right not to respond to such requests if received more than ninety (90) days after the draw takes place.
26. Sever ability
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, these terms shall be severed and the remainder of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain legal, valid and enforceable.
27. Variation of these Terms & Conditions
B&J Group reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions of Use on the website. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations. If, for any reason, B&J Group believes that you have not complied with any of these Terms & Conditions B&J Group may, at its sole discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of the website immediately and without giving you any advance notice. Further, B&J Group reserves absolutely the right to withdraw or suspend the website where it deems this to be necessary without notice and will not be liable to you for such unavailability.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law and in particular, and notwithstanding any term of these Terms & Conditions, our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not be limited or excluded in any way. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes or matters ensuing hereafter.
28. Contact Us
You can contact us on 0121 356 9833
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
Or alterntaively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
redlondon.co.uk, referred to below as Red London, is an online retailer of consumer goods.
Red London’s Commitment to Online Security
Your personal information is treated with the greatest of care. Sensitive payment information such as credit card details are NEVER stored on the Internet with our system.
Information We Collect
The personal information we collect from you and hold includes information that is necessary in order for us to offer goods or services to you and to delivery these goods and services. This includes your Name, Address, Telephone Number and E-mail address.
We collect personal information directly from you. In other instances, we may collect personal information directly from you when you contact us (for example, when you make a telephone enquiry) and when you use our Web Site or use our mobile Apps.
Personal information is also collected directly from you via a series of forms which you complete including:
a) Membership Registration
Our site’s registration form requires you to provide us contact information (email address) and may occasionally require demographic information. We do not require any other personal information at this stage.
c) Address and telephone number
When you place an order on our website or via our mobile Apps we will require you to insert your, address and telephone number and any other information relevant to your order, including your payment information and information on your payment method. We will require your full postal address and in some circumstances we are unable to rely on or deliver to a P.O. Box. We also require your telephone number in order to contact you regarding the order or service that you have purchased or for other reasons.
Third Party Websites
Personal information that we collect via a 3rd Party is information that you have opted in to share with us. For example if you choose to login to our website using a third party login service such as “login with Facebook” then you opt in to share your basic information with us. This basic information includes your name, e-mail address, gender and date of birth.
We may subsequently require further personal information and will prompt you to supply us with that information such as your address and contact details when you place an order as detailed in Information We Collect.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you or third parties to provide our services to you. In addition we may use your information for the following purposes;
a) To provide you with information that you have requested from us relating to our products or services.
b) To complete an order that you have made from us for either a product or service.
c) To contact you regarding a product or service that you have ordered from us.
d) To inform you of changes to our website, services or goods and products.
How Your Information May Be Shared
We never sell or rent your personal information. Red London may release personal information under the following circumstances:
• Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency;
• Where our records indicate a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
• To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
• In order to fulfil any of the reasons for the use of information detailed in the previous section where the fulfilment is reliant upon a third party who engage solely for that purpose.
Our site’s registration form requires you to provide us contact information and may also require demographic information. We may use your contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary.
Our payment page is also fully PCI DSS compliant please visithttps://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/tech/ for more information.
Red London mostly uses “session” cookies, which are removed from your computer once you leave Red London. These are used so our service can remember that you have logged in already and prevent you doing so more frequently. The technology we use (Microsoft .NET), requires the use of session cookies. Session cookies expire and are deleted after 30 minutes of no activity.
Red London also uses persistent cookies to personalise the user experience, to help protect our members and to provide us with research information (such as how often members visit Red London each month). Persistent cookies allow us to track users and help us identify users abusing the service.
If you wish to be removed from our database for any reason, simply send us an email requesting to be removed via our contact us page. Or select the unsubscribe link in any of the e-mails that you receive from us.
Updates to our information practices
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. You are able to access and amend this information via the My Account section of the website. You may also contact us via the Contact section or on the following e-mail address email@example.com if you wish us to provide you with the information we hold or to amend that information on your behalf. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information should this be in a format other than electronic.